Resilience is the ability to cope when things go wrong.
We all face challenges and we all find ways to overcome them. Resilience is ordinary not extraordinary. We all have it to larger or smaller degrees. We want to help build awareness of this and support children's capacity to do positive and realistic things to support themselves. Push yourself, set new goals, overcome a hurdle. #ThisIsResilience
Resilience can also be described as:
- Bouncing back after difficult times
- Dealing with challenges and still holding your head up
- Giving things a go or trying your best
- Being strong on the inside
- Being able to cope with what life throws at you and shrug it off
- Standing up for yourself
- Getting back into shape after you have been bent or stretched
These activities may help you to build your resilience and become better able to cope when things go wrong.